Our Team is deeply committed to our community, and collectively involved by serving on many local Boards and Civic Work Groups, including:
- Downtown Seattle Association (DSA)
- Northern Rainier Valley Partnership (Founder)
- Downtown Seattle Association Policy Committee
- Building Owners and Managers Assocation Seattle King County (BOMA)
- CRECI – Commercial Real Estate Certification Institute
- SODO BIA
- Metropolitan Improvement District Advisory Committee (Chair)
- Alliance for Safety, Affordability, and Preservation (ASAP!) (Co-Founder)
- Othello Center Stakeholders (Founder)
- Pioneer Square Safety and Security Group (Founder)
- Bellwether Housing
- Runstad School of Real Estate at University of Washington
- Historic Seattle Foundation
- Weld Seattle
Nitze-Stagen is committed to providing high-quality, accessible, mixed-use housing to residents in Seattle earning a wide range of median incomes (AMI). Its housing is located along transit-oriented-development corridors in order to leverage the City of Seattle and King County’s expenditures on public transportation and to support climate change goals for the Puget Sound Region.
- Merrill Place: A full block of early 20th-century, brick and beam buildings in Pioneer Square turned into tech office space.
- Starbucks Center: Sears catalog distribution center in SoDo was Acquired by Nitze-Stagen.
- Union Station: A Partnership of Nitze-Stagen and Vulcan Inc., includes restoration of the 111-year-old station in the CID, now the headquarters of Sound Transit, plus development of over 1.1 million square feet of office space.
- Cadillac Hotel in Pioneer Square was repaired and reopened by Nitze-Stagen, in partnership with Historic Seattle PDA, following the Nisqually earthquake.
- 760 Aloha Street: Originally built to accomodate a paint manufacturing operation, this mid-century warehouse in South Lake Union is being converted to office space.