Our Team is deeply committed to our community, and collectively involved by serving on many local Boards and Civic Work Groups, including:
- Downtown Seattle Association (DSA)
- Downtown Seattle Association Policy Committee
- Building Owners and Managers Assocation Seattle King County (BOMA)
- CRECI – Commercial Real Estate Certification Institute
- Compassion Seattle Advisory Group
- Northeast Pioneer Square Framework Plan Steering Committee
- SODO BIA
- MID Advisory Committee
- Alliance for Safety, Affordability, and Preservation (ASAP!)
- Pioneer Square 2nd Avenue Extension Safety and Security Group
- Seattle Mayor’s City-wide Industrial and Maritime Lands Advisory Group
- Greater Seattle Partnership Regional Economic Recovery Task Force
- Runstad School of Real Estate at University of Washington
- Historic Seattle Foundation Board
- Ryther (non-profit childrens’s services organization in Seattle)
- Weld Seattle
Nitze-Stagen is committed to providing high-quality, accessible, mixed-use housing to residents in Seattle earning a wide range of median incomes (AMI). Its housing is located along transit-oriented-development corridors in order to leverage the City of Seattle and King County’s expenditures on public transportation and to support climate change goals for the Puget Sound Region.
- Merrill Place: A full block of early 20th-century, brick and beam buildings in Pioneer Square turned into tech office space.
- Starbucks Center: Sears catalog distribution center in SoDo was Acquired by Nitze-Stagen.
- Union Station: A Partnership of Nitze-Stagen and Vulcan Inc., includes restoration of the 111-year-old station in the CID, now the headquarters of Sound Transit, plus development of over 1.1 million square feet of office space.
- Cadillac Hotel in Pioneer Square was repaired and reopened by Nitze-Stagen, in partnership with Historic Seattle PDA, following the Nisqually earthquake.
- 760 Aloha Street: Originally built to accomodate a paint manufacturing operation, this mid-century warehouse in South Lake Union is being converted to office space.